Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Final blog post YAHOOO!

So this class has taught me so much I have truly been inspired to further my career plans in the field of video. :P I liked the option of going to nccc best, it gave me the chance to experience what college work is truly like. My favorite project was actually the narrative for nccc because it was kinda fun and I felt inspired when my teacher talked about the story line of films. I disliked how much nccc work was although I did stick threw it. I would like to further my career plans in video maybe special effects. I felt this class has taught me how hard college will be like and truly I have found where I want to be in the future because of this class. As for incoming students my best advice is take a chance and do whats best for you, also do your blogs when they are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment